Skyscape
Please login or Register
Skyscape
Please login or Register
Skyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyscape

Skyscapes official forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

staff application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon

staff application Empty
PostSubject: staff application   staff application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:36 am

ii am 16
i have played skyscape for about 2-3 weeks
ive played private servers for like 2 years or more
Well I currently have a knee injury so i cant really go out as much so i try to get on as much as i can and it has worked i play everyday and i hope the server starts to stay up more so i can stay on longer Very Happy
On Previous servers i have been a mod twice and a admin i was admin on Rapescape and mod on a server that is now offline death splitz also former mod on paradise i worked really hard to get staff on all 3 servers .
Well im really into this server and i am active a good amount of time i love skilling and helping out new players along with experienced players I like finding out new stuff on server and suggesting stuff to make server better just helping out the server and staff

i love the staff on this server and i hope i can become one of them soon Smile im trying to get online as much as i can while server is up in between certain times and yeah i just hope you guys put alot of thinking into making me a staff member Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt
Owner
Owner
Matt

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 pm

this looks nice we will concider it and get back to you
Back to top Go down
https://skyscapeforums.board-directory.net
Sprayz
Owner
Owner

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:13 pm

I Liek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

staff application
Page 1 of 1